1 PhD researcher position in the Inorganic Materials & Catalysis Laboratory
- News 31 July 2017 2079 hits
Description of Group/Project:
The Inorganic Materials & Catalysis Laboratory Group (LMI) is focused on the chemistry of boron clusters. Its geometric forms and the fact that they are made of a semi-metal, Boron, give them unique properties largely unexplored. Today, the chemistry of boron clusters, has achieved a sufficient degree of maturity that has led to new clusters.
The group is looking for a PhD Researcher to participate in the development of a National project entitled “Boron cluster based materials for sustainable energy and environmental applications” with Prof. Clara Viñas and Dr. Rosario Nuñez as Principal Investigators.
Duration of the fellowship: 4 years with FPI fellowship
- Degree in Chemistry
- Good academic record
- Motivated to work in a research environment
Estimated Incorporation date: October 2017
ICMAB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion of people with disabilities.
For more information:
- Clara Viñas i Teixidor. +34 93 580 1853 (ext 242), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosario Nuñez; +34 93 580 1853 (ext 251), E-mail: email@example.com
- Group webpage: http://departments.icmab.es/lmi/
Related Topics: CLOSED