Bilbao, 19-22 SEPT 2019: Dolores Bueno in "Naukas" with the "Show your rare!" talk
- News 09 September 2019 476 hits
Naukas Bilbao is one of the greatest event in Science Communication in Spain. This year the 9th edition of Naukas will take place in Bilbao, from 19 to 22 September 2019, at the Palacio Euskalduna, which can host an audience of more than 2,000 people! This year, the Nanomol Group researcher Dolores Bueno, will give a talk about the project in which she is participating, Smart4Fabry. The talk is entitled "Share your rare!" and will be on Friday, 20 September, at 11:10 am. Good luck, Dolores!
It is not the first time that Dolores Bueno participates in the event! Take a look at her previous talks here:
- "Muerte, no seas creída" (Dolores Bueno, 2018)
- "Del jabón a tu farmacia" (Dolores Bueno, 2015)
- "Para qué podemos usar el CO2?" (Dolores Bueno, 2014)
Palacio Euskalduna during Naukas Bilbao
The event is free and no registration is needed. You only have to show up and get inside. The event is divided in three different kinds of sessions:
- Thursday 19 September: Naukas PRO, talks of 20 minutes by research centers. Only in the afternoon.
- Friday 20 and Saturday 21 September: Naukas Bilbao 2019, talks of 10 minutes by science communicators, researchers and people who want to share their passion for science! Morning, afternoon, evening!
- Sunday 22 September: Naukas KIDS, workshops for kids during all the morning
Check out the programme here!
Related Topics: Meetings Participation