ICMAB, 8-9 May 2019: Organic and Molecular Electronics Meeting at ICMAB (ORGI2019)
- News 06 January 2019 1308 hits
The second Organic and Molecular Electronics Meeting at ICMAB (ORGI2019) will take place on 8-9 May 2019 at ICMAB. The workshop will bring together groups from ICMAB or nearby Institutions working on different aspects in the field of Molecular Electronics with the main aim of promoting scientific collaborations and synergies among researchers. Deadline for registration and short abstract submission is 8 April 2019.
ORGI 2019 is the second ICMAB workshop with the goal of sharing the last advances in the field of Organic and Molecular Electronics and fostering possible scientific collaborations among researchers from ICMAB and nearby groups.
The workshop is organized within the Severo Ochoa project and will comprise invited and short contributed talks.
- Organic electronic devices
- Physical phenomena at surfaces and interfaces
- Single-molecule electronics
- Molecular synthesis, processing and characterization
- Organic materials for energy applications (photovoltaics, thermoelectrics)
- Modeling and theoretical methods
- Registration is free (with a limited number of places).
- You are all welcome to participate either by attending the meeting or by presenting a talk.
- For more information and registration, please visit the ORGI2019 webpage: https://congresses.icmab.es/orgi2019
- The deadline for registration and short abstract submission is the 8th of April.
The programme will be available soon, once the invited speakers and short contributed talks are ready.
Esther Barrena, Mariano Campoy-Quiles, Enric Canadell, Marta Mas-Torrent, Rosario Nuñez
Related Topics: Meetings Organization