- Hits: 15261
Valencia, Spain, from the 31st of May to the 2nd of June 2010
The Workshop "Electronic, transport, and optical properties of low-dimensional systems" (WS10-ETOLDs) will be held in Valencia, Spain, from the 31st of May to the 2nd of June 2010. Valencia is the third biggest city in Spain, which is located on the Mediterranean coast, 350 Km east from Madrid and 350 Km south from Barcelona.
The objective of the WS10-ETOLDs is to provide a forum for researchers to present their latest findings in a workshop environment, hopefully stimulating meaningful debate, enabling in-depth technical discussions, and allowing significant exchange of knowledge. Please, be aware that the number of participants is limited to 50. The program of the workshop will focus on low-dimensional systems, highlighting recent advances in the field. In particular, it will include the following topics:
* Optical, transport and conducting properties of low-dimensional materials.
* Angle-resolved Photoemission in low-dimensional materials.
* Photoelectron diffraction in surfaces.
* Molecular materials: Spin crossover materials. Multi-functional materials.
* Graphene and bilayer graphene: Electronic and transport properties. Doping. Devices. Many body effects.
* Novel topological states in matter: Topological Insulators.
We believe this will prove to be a useful forum for all attendees.