Madrid, 7-8 JUNE 2018: 1st Spanish Conference on Biomedical Applications of Nanomaterials (SBAN)
- News 08 January 2018 222 hits
The Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Madrid (ICMM-CSIC) organizes the 1st Spanish Conference on Biomedical Applications of Nanomaterials (SBAN) on June 7-8, 2018. SBAN is expected to provide a unique opportunity for discussing the cutting-edge research and progress in the field of nanomedicine.
To promote discussions, SBAN will bring together those researchers, senior and junior, working in the vast field of nanomedicine. Through plenary, short talks and posters, the conference will cover the main aspects of this field by leading researchers working in Spain. SBAN will have a broad audience of people interested in this field with different backgrounds, from chemistry and biology to physics and medicine.
- Registration Opening: April 9, 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 7, 2018
- Accepted Notification: May 11, 2018
- End Registration: May 31, 2018
Plenary Lectures include:
- Graphene nanomaterials as a new opportunity for neural repair after spinal cord injury
Concepción Serrano, Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Madrid, CSIC.
- Superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles for antitumor immunotherapy
Domingo F. Barber, Centro Nacional de Biotecnología, CSIC.
- Biomedical applications of nanostructured materials
Victor Sebastián, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Unconventional Chemistry of Nanomaterials
Emilio M. Pérez, IMDEA Nanociencia.
- Nanotechnology for in vivo imaging applications
Jesús Ruiz-Cabello, Centro de Investigación Cooperativa en Biomateriales biomaGUNE – UCM.
- Gene-modified minipigs with atherosclerosis: Applications in translational imaging
Jacob Bentzon, Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares.
- Recent Biomedical Applications of Gold Nanoparticles
Luis Liz-Marzan, Centro de Investigación Cooperativa en Biomateriales biomaGUNE.
Related Topics: Seminars and talks