Predoctoral Researcher – Magnetorheological fluids
- News 01 September 2017 1150 hits
Job offer: Predoctoral Researcher - Magnetorheological fluids
BCMaterials is searching for a motivated Predoctoral Researcher for one year (extensible) research and development in Magnetorheological fluids. The research program consists in the synthesis and characterization of magnetic nanoparticles (MNP) for application in magnetic fluids. The first objective of this research will be the development of novel MNP with high magnetization in the nanometric range. The second objective would be the formulation of magnetorheological fluids with great stability and high performance for dampers tuned by magnetic field.
1) Chemical and Physical synthesis of nanoparticles
2) Chemical, structural (X-ray, Mossbauer) and morphological characterization (TEM, DLS)
3) Magnetic characterization (VSM, FMR, etc.)
4) Magneto-rheological characterization and modeling
Qualification and skills requirements:
- MSc in Physics, Chemistry or Materials Science
- Background in experimental research of materials.
- Experience in the use of different equipment and data treatment.
- A team player, who can collaborate with international research groups.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
Send a motivation letter, CV and two recommendation letters to:
Before October 7, 2017
Related Topics: EXTERNAL JOB OFFERS