The #Matheroes exhibition at the Biblioteca Vapor Badia (Sabadell)
- News 16 October 2019 214 hits
The 5 superheroes represent the main research lines of the Institute and inform us about new applications and products:
- Materials for sustainable energy, represented by "FotoEnergía"
- Nanostructured biomaterials, represented by "BioNanoCápsula"
- Molecular electronics, represented by "ElectroWoman"
- Superconducting materials, represented by "Superconductor"
- Oxides and magnetic materials, represented by "Magnon".
The five superheroes come in five panels, together with an explanation of the materials and their properties, and with real samples of the materials from the Institute.
The exhibition will be open until Friday, 22 November 2019 in the hall of the Library "Biblioteca Vapor Badia" (Sabadell).
- Matheroes website: https://projects.icmab.es/matheroes/
- Biblioteca Vapor Badia Sabadell: http://www.sabadell.cat/ca/biblioteques/biblioteca-vapor-badia
Related Topics: Outreach