We're hiring! Postdoc in Radical Dendrimers as Contrast Agents for MRI
- News 03 September 2018 666 hits
The group of Dr. José Vidal, in the NANOMOL group is looking for a "Posdoctoral Researcher in Radical Dendrimers as Contrast Agents for MRI".
The appointment has an initial duration of 1 year, starting in Oct 2018.
The activities of the successful candidate will focus on the synthesis and characterization of radical dendrimers and their study as paramagnetic contrast agent for Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
The postdoctoral researcher will join the group of Dr. José Vidal Gancedo at the NANOMOL department of ICMAB-CSIC: https://projects.icmab.es/nanomol/labs/organic-radicals-jose-vidal-gancedo
Qualifications and Experience
- Essential: PhD in Chemistry.
- Essential: Strong background and experience in organic synthesis and dendrimers (background in phosphorous based dendrimers, PPH, will be appreciated).
- Familiarity with spectroscopic and other characterization techniques is desirable (e.g. NMR, IR, UV-Vis, MALDI-TOF, HPLC, etc.).
- Ability to think logically and creatively, and make informed decisions.
- Fluency and clarity in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Commitment to high quality research and to work within CSIC health and safety guidelines.
Applications with a motivation letter, a complete CV, and reference letters should be submitted electronically to email@example.com with the subject “Postdoc-application xxx”, substituting xxx by the candidate´s surname.
Related Topics: CLOSED