Code: IREC A300-1: Head of the area.
Area: Business Development and Knowledge and Technology Transfer.
Director of Institute: Prof. Dr. Joan Ramon Morante
- Institutional strengthening.
- Identification and assessment of technologies with commercial potential from IREC Research disruptive results.
- Protection of technologies with commercial potential, through a specific and well defined IP strategy. Promotion of the innovative products and initiatives.
- Marketing and transfer of knowledge, patents and know-how through licensing agreements with industry and the promotion and creation of spin-off companies.
- Business Development: Promotion of collaborations between the industry and IREC. Public and private call analyses and active promotion of the IREC participation.
- Commercial and scientific consultancy services.
- International and national collaborations, coordination of IREC participations in organizations, associations, institutions, platforms and partnering and other networking events.
Position: Head of the area of Business Development and Knowledge and Technology Transfer.
- Leadership and team worker capacity
- Expertise in research, development and innovation impact evaluation.
- Skills in industrial property protection.
- Expertise in the energy industrial and business related sectors.
- Experience and knowledge of the RDI public and private programs structures at national, European and international level.
- Organization and initiative capacities
- Skills in marketing, dissemination and outreach.
- Recommended Catalan, Spanish and English fluent languages.
- Minimum formation degree: graduate or engineer.
- Previous management experience duly justified.
- Active participation in scientific, development and innovation team projects.
Deadline: 17 May 2018 at 17:00 hours.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Duration of contract: indefinite labor contract with trial period according legislation.
Salary & income: According to the professional merits, formation, expertise and skills and strategic proposal and acceptance negotiation.
Evaluation of candidates: Evaluation will be done for a specific jury named by IREC and personal interview and defense of the program in front of the evaluation commission should be considered.