There will be two sessions to be informed about the MSC in Advanced Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, on 24 May (Online) and 25 May (In-person).
If you are thinking about enrolling in a master's or postgraduate degree and would like to see the UAB programmes, from 22 to 26 May you can attend the coordinator's talks of the UAB-specific postgraduate degrees
The UAB's fair for master's degrees, graduate courses and PhDs is a great opportunity to see the different career opportunities offered by the UAB.
From 22 to 26 May, the coordinator's of the official master's degrees, UAB-specific postgraduate degrees and PhDs will offer information sessions on each programme. They will begin with a short presentation and then will focus on answering all types of questions, helping to solve any doubts, presenting your future lecturers and helping you meet your future classmates.
The ICMAB participates in the MSc in Advanced Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, which will be presented in two sessions:
- Wednesday, 24 May 2023 at 2 PM - Online
- Thursday, 25 May 2023 at 2 PM - In-person at the UAB Faculty of Science, Sala de Graus II (C5/1068)
To participate in the virtual talks, you should sign up and a link to attend the session will be sent to your e-mail. To attend the in-person session you can just go to the room at the time proposed.
Information about the MSc Advanced Nanoscience & Nanotechnology
Two information sessions: online on 24 May at 2 PM and in-person on 25 May at 2 PM at the UAB Faculty of Science, Sala de Graus II (C5/1068).
Objectives: To provide students with advanced academic training and professional skills to develop new science and products in the areas of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
- Official Master (enables to continue with PhD)
- 60 ECTS (1 year). Compulsory attendance.
- Language: English (ECRF B2 or similar)
- Schedule: 3 to 7 pm (mostly)
- From bachelor’s in: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Electrical Engineering and related areas.
- UAB Departments: Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Electrical Engineering. Biochemistry, Microbiology
- Catalan Institut of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICN2).
- Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC).
- Institute of Microelectronics of Barcelona (IMB – CNM - CSIC).
- ALBA synchrotron.
- Research Park at UAB.