ORGI 2019 is the second ICMAB workshop with the goal of sharing the last advances in the field of Organic and Molecular Electronics and fostering possible scientific collaborations among researchers from ICMAB and nearby groups.
The workshop is organized within the Severo Ochoa project and will comprise invited and short contributed talks.
- Organic electronic devices
- Physical phenomena at surfaces and interfaces
- Single-molecule electronics
- Molecular synthesis, processing and characterization
- Organic materials for energy applications (photovoltaics, thermoelectrics)
- Modeling and theoretical methods
- Registration is free (with a limited number of places).
- You are all welcome to participate either by attending the meeting or by presenting a talk.
- For more information and registration, please visit the ORGI2019 webpage: https://congresses.icmab.es/orgi2019
- The deadline for registration and short abstract submission is the 8th of April.
The programme will be available soon, once the invited speakers and short contributed talks are ready.
Esther Barrena, Mariano Campoy-Quiles, Enric Canadell, Marta Mas-Torrent, Rosario Nuñez