1) Chemical and Physical synthesis of nanoparticles
2) Chemical, structural (X-ray, Mossbauer) and morphological characterization (TEM, DLS)
3) Magnetic characterization (VSM, FMR, etc.)
4) Magneto-rheological characterization and modeling
Qualification and skills requirements:
- MSc in Physics, Chemistry or Materials Science
- Background in experimental research of materials.
- Experience in the use of different equipment and data treatment.
- A team player, who can collaborate with international research groups.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
Send a motivation letter, CV and two recommendation letters to:
Before October 7, 2017