The ICMAB Annual Report 2016 is now available
On 23 October 2017 we presented the ICMAB Annual Report 2016 at the Institute. This Annual Report presents new features compared to the previous ones. Firstly, there are two versions available: the printed version (also available online here), with the basic information about the center, including the main Scientific Highlights of the year and the main Facts & Figures; and the fully new and complete website, with an overview of the scientific and technological developments performed at ICMAB, and a complete list of all the activities.
Some additional new features of this year's edition:
- New design! More modern and fresh.
- Eight original illustrations from Alejandro Santos illustrating different spaces and moments of ICMAB. There will be an exhibiton of the original illustrations at the MATGAS Seminar Room: SKETCHING ICMAB: 8 Illustrations for the Annual Report 2016.
- Infographics to show clearly some of the ICMAB facts & figures.
- Complete data regarding publications, theses, books, invited lectures, conferences attended, collaborations, invited seminars, patents...
Some interesting facts about ICMAB during 2016:
- ICMAB researchers published a total of 229 publications, with an average impact factor of 6.24.
- A total of 18 PhD theses were defended.
- 47 % of the PhD students were from abroad, and 32 % of the total ICMAB staff
- ICMAB budget was nearly of 12 M€
- Website: https://resources.icmab.es/annualreport2016/
- Printed version: https://issuu.com/imatge/docs/annualreport2016_icmab-csic
- Hits: 2885