The UAB's virtual fair for master's degrees, graduate courses and PhDs is a great opportunity to see the different career opportunities offered by the UAB.
From 17 to 21 May, the coordinator's of the official master's degrees, UAB-specific postgraduate degrees and PhDs will offer information sessions on each programme. They will begin with a short presentation and then will focus on answering all types of questions, helping to solve any doubts, presenting your future lecturers and helping you meet your future classmates.
The ICMAB participates in the MSc Advanced Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, which will be presented on 19 May 2021 at 1 pm.
To participate in these virtual talks, you should sign up and a link to attend the session will be sent to your e-mail.
Information about the MSc Advanced Nanoscience & Nanotechnology
Objectives: To provide students with advanced academic training and professional skills to develop new science and products in the areas of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
- Official Master (enables to continue with PhD)
- 60 ECTS (1 year). Compulsory attendance.
- Language: English (ECRF B2 or similar)
- Schedule: 3 to 7 pm (mostly)
- From bachelor’s in: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Electrical Engineering and related areas.
- UAB Departments: Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Electrical Engineering. Biochemistry, Microbiology
- Catalan Institut of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICN2).
- Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC).
- Institute of Microelectronics of Barcelona (IMB – CNM - CSIC).
- ALBA synchrotron.
- Research Park at UAB.