Four ICMAB researchers acknowledged by the CSIC for their Scientific Merits during 2016
- News 05 July 2017 2304 hits
Dr. Enric Canadell, Dr. Anna Laromaine, Dr. Jaume Veciana and Dr. Clara Viñas, awarded during 2016-2017 by external institutions for their Scientific Merits, have been acknowledged by the CSIC on July 5, 2017, at the CSIC Auditorium in Madrid.
Our ICMAB researchers have been acknowledged for the following Scientific Merits:
- Dr. Enric Canadell received the Doctor Honoris Causa by the University of Rennes,
- Dr. Anna Laromaine received the Research Award of Women and Science by L'Oréal-Unesco,
- Dr. Jaume Veciana recieved the Mention of Honor of the Center of Minimally Invasive Surgery Jesús Usón de Cáceres,
- Dr. Clara Viñas received the "Smart Inorganic Polymers" Symposium Medal awarded by the Scientific Committee of the International Conference on Coordination Chemistry.
Congratulations to all of them!