Visit the website: www.nanospainconf.org/2017
Since 2004, year the event was launched, NanoSpain conference series is now an established and well-known meeting in Spain, aiming to agglutinate and coordinate the efforts made in the field of the Nanotechnology by Spanish groups from universities, research institutes and companies.
Deadlines Abstract Submission (Oral Request)
December 02, 2016 Student Grant Request - December 02, 2016
Author Submission Acceptance & Student Grant Notification
December 09, 2016 Early Bird
December 16, 2016
Abstract Submission (Late Poster Request):
January 31, 2017
Do not miss the opportunity to submit your abstract here .
- Uzi Landman (Georgia Tech, USA)
- Javier Aizpurua (CSIC-UPV/EHU, Spain)
- Rainer Hillenbrand (CIC nanoGUNE, Spain)
- Luis Liz Marzan (CIC biomaGUNE, Spain)
- Danny Porath (The Hebrew University, Israel)
- Lluis F. Marsal Garvi (Universitat Rovira i Virgil, Spain)
More speakers to be announced soon 20 Grants for PhD students are also available and will be assigned on a first come, first served principle. Apply here . Looking forward to seeing you in San Sebastian (Spain).