A year in review: ICMAB Top 10 Journals of 2019
During 2019, ICMAB researchers have written more than 220 articles in international peer-review science journals of various disciplines: chemistry, physics, materials, nanotechnology, photonics, energy, superconductivity, biochemistry, etc. We have selected in this post the journals in which our researchers publish most of the articles. Do you want to know which they are?
- The journal which have most of the ICMAB 2019 articles is Physical Review B, with 11 articles.
- ACS Applied Electronic Materials and Physical Review Materials come in second place, with 7 articles.
- Applied Physics Letters and Nano Letters come in third place, with 6 articles.
- With 5 published articles in each journal, we have Advanced Electronic Materials, Chemical Communications, Journal of Materials Chemistry C and Nanoscale
- Finally, with 4 articles, Inorganica Chimica Acta, Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, Nanoscale Advances, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics and Scientific Reports.
Then, we have 10 journals with 3 articles each, 23 journals with 2 articles each, and 72 journals with one article. In total, 229 articles in 120 journals.
- Hits: 605