Job Offer at ICMAB: we are looking for an Executive Assistant
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join and provide support to the ICMAB Direction team. Send your CV and cover letter before 10 April 2020 to apply for this call.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Management of Director Agenda, travels, information and communication flow and institutional or external relationships
- Assistance to ICMAB Direction team in all administrative tasks related to Strategic Plan management
- Preparation of reports, memories and corporative presentations for internal and external meetings. Followup of the ICMAB benchmarking indicators
- Managing and archive of all the official documents of ICMAB R&D activities
- Coordination of ICMAB Direction activities with all the support personnel (administration, scientific and technical platforms, projects managers, communication and marketing, knowledge transfer, documentation)
- Managing the internal communication with the scientific staff and support in projects proposals, follow-up of the public calls and information generation and activities reporting
- Support the ICMAB staff and Direction in the preparation of events, meetings and workshops
- Support to the ICMAB staff in preparation of print and online communications.
Profile of candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Catalan and Spanish
- University Degree
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines and handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Highly organized person in his/her work and time
- Analytic attitude with initiative and self-control
- Capacity and attitude to provide service
- Capacity to work and coordinate activities with diverse teams
- Communication abilities and good practices in public relations
- Excellent capacity in writing texts and documents
- Highly skilled in IT at user level
- Basic knowledge of financing and budget control tools
- Knowledge in Communication, Marketing or related fields will be appreciated
- Some knowledge of the scientific activities related to ICMAB will be appreciated
- Some knowledge of the public administration and managing practices (CSIC, Universities) will be highly appreciated
- Subject Reference: Application to EA-DIRECTION
- Cover letter
Deadline for the application: 10 April 2020
About the ICMAB
The Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC) is a multidisciplinary research center focused on cutting-edge research in functional advanced materials in the fields of ENERGY, ELECTRONICS, NANOMEDICINE and application fields yet to imagine.
The ICMAB, which is already more than three decades old, keeps its initial enthusiasm in generating new knowledge in materials science research, and transferring it to the society and the industry. We are located at the Universiat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) campus, surrounded by other research and technological centres and with access to many state-of-the art equipment and scientific facilities. With over 250 members, it is a very attractive place to work for young researchers. Our R&D activities are strongly backed up by state-of-the-art scientific instrumentation and specialised technical staff available in our scientific services. We are ready and able to deploy R&D activities at the forefront of international knowledge.
- Hits: 1103