The ICMAB-CSIC appear in the section "Map of Experts" of the magazine, in relation to advances in research related to diagnostics and therapy.
Take a look at Light! here:
Since 2019, the ICMAB is member of SECPHO, a national technological innovation cluster formed by companies, technology centres and research centres. SECPHO is focused on promoting technological innovation through the application of photonic technologies, or technologies based on light, to all types of sectors of our economy.
SECPHO’s main objectives are:
- To generate business opportunities for companies
- To provide technology centres and research groups with access to projects
- To foster innovation in the field of photonic and optic technologies.
Being a member of SECPHO will give us:
- Visibility to our light technologies, inside the cluster, nationally and internationally
- Access to the technological challenges that are sent to SECPHO
- Funding for projects with other members of the cluster.
More information: http://icmab.es/the-icmab-is-now-a-member-of-the-innovation-cluster-secpho