We offer a position for a graduated person to perform tasks of management, administration and reporting of scientific projects from different types of calls (Generalitat, Spanish, European, industrial) in the field of new materials for different applications (energy, electronics, health).
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinate technical and financial aspects of projects from different calls (national, European, projects with companies...).
- Coordinate project meetings and reportings.
- Coordinate non-technical project tasks witht he administration team at ICMAB.
- Proposals of new projects proposals and submissions.
- Support the group leader in administrative tasks (purchase of goods, travel arrangements, manage budget, human resources, fellowship applications...)
- University degree (in science or related areas)
- A good knowledge of English will be highly valued.
- Experience in the scientific research system (administration, management, research, or any other related aspect) will also be an asset.
- Project managing experience will be valued.
- The contract will be full time.
- Gross annual salary of around 29,270 €.
- Duration of 2 years with the possibility of extension.
- The starting date will be approximately between July and September 2021.
How to apply
- Letter of motivation
- If possible, contact details of a reference person.
ICMAB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion of people with disabilities.
ICMAB is one of the world’s leading institutes in Materials Science research, located at Campus UAB, very close to Barcelona. One of the main ICMAB’s strategic objectives and missions is to make an impact in the field of new materials for applications in energy, electronics and health.
ICMAB provides facilities, state-of-the-art equipment and most importantly, excellent scientists and professionals, to assure you a rewarding environment. In the last years, we have grown up to build up a team devoted to project managing, technology transfer, innovation, communication, maintenance, technical services and administration, to team up with the researchers for the advancement of science.
The diversity of our people and the interdisciplinary research fields related to Materials Science ensures an enriching and inspiring working environment. If you are an enthusiastic and highly motivated person and would like to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment, join us!