The initiative, organized by the UAB Research Park (PRUAB) will include a laboratory of ideas, a mentoring and training program and a final stage of prototype and validation of the solutions at the UAB Open Labs, the network of open innovation spaces of the University.
The program will take place* during the months of September, October, November and December 2020. The proposed calendar is:
- September 29, 2020: Ideas Lab
- October and November 2020: Training and mentoring
- November 23 to December 16, 2020: Prototyping at UAB Open Labs
- December 17, 2020: Final Contest
* The sessions will be face-to-face or online depending on the evolution of the health situation caused by Covid-19.
The challenge is open for every participant, who can propose any idea he/she has. However, some of the proposed challenges include optimization of waste to recover the maximum amount of materials, best ways to reuse plastic packaging, solutions for the food waste and for the subproducts of coffe production, or wastewater sludge valorization, among others.
Registration is open to any researcher at the UAB Campups and from any Catalan University. If you want to participate in the 11th edition of the Ideas Generation Program, you can fill out this form. The inscriptions will remain open until 21 September 2020.