Participate in the first Virtual Disruptour Silicon Valley
On 11-19 November 2020, a virtual immersion in the Silicon Valley health and entrepreneurship ecosystem (DISRUPTOUR) will take place in digital format. The initiative, organized by Biocat and ACCIÓ (Silicon Valley office), will allow companies and projects to meet and interact with top investors, companies, and academic agents in the health sector in the United States. Register before 11 September 2020!
The mission will include pitch sessions with investors, round tables with start-ups, presentations by academic agents, and corporates. Participants will have the opportunity to present their technology to top investors in the Californian ecosystem, establish connections with companies established in this area and learn first-hand about the trends that will define the future of the sector and the main challenges to be faced.
The vehicular language of the event will be English and the event will be online (5 virtual sessions of 2 hours each).
- Wednesday 11: Sessions on innovation in Silicon Valley
- Thursday 12: Round tables with startups
- Monday 16: Sessions with corporates
- Tuesday 17: Session with academic agents and pitches with investors
- Thursday 19: Pitch with investors and closure of the mission
- Companies and projects can register for free and send their one-pager before September 11.
- The selected companies and projects will formalize their registration with a single payment of € 150 to ACCIÓ.
- The mission will consist of 5 virtual sessions of two hours (from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
- Registration (Present your company/project until September 11, 2020)
- ACCIÓ - Virtual Disruptour Silicon Valley - Endinsa’t en l’ecosistema de Silicon Valley
- BIOCAT - Virtual Disruptour Silicon Valley