The ICMAB Annual Report 2019 is now published online!
- Infographics to show clearly some of the ICMAB facts & figures
- 62 amazing scientific highlights covering the 5 research lines at ICMAB
- A section about RRI, including Gender Equality, Open Access and Ethics in research.
- The 2019 achievements of our 15 Research Groups, including their members and publications
- The 2019 achievements of our 10 Scientific Equipment Platforms
- A complete list of publications and research projects in 2019
Some interesting facts about ICMAB during 2019:
- ICMAB researchers published a total of 240 publications, with an average impact factor of 6.07.
- A total of 18 PhD theses were defended.
- ICMAB researchers have collaborated in 5 scientific book
- 51 % of the PhD fellows and 58 % of the postdocs were from abroad.
- ICMAB budget was nearly of 14.9 M€
- We reached more than 3,000 followers in LinkedIn and Twitter
- Women at the ICMAB represent a 43 % of the total staff
- 19 Technology Transfer contracts were filed during 2019
- 16 Press Releases were sent from our Communication & Outreach Office
We hope you find this information useful and you can show it around!
Thanks to all the ICMAB staff, especially those who have participated in the elaboration of this Annual Report! We would like to specially thank José Antonio Gómez (Jags), for the website design, Artur Martínez, for the Summary design, and Anna May Masnou for coordinating all the information.
- Hits: 213