In this exhibition, the visitors will be able to know the advanced new materials that are currently being developed at the Institute. Visitors can discover five new animated heroes, with the appearance of comic characters, who present us their surprising superpowers arising from the type of materials they represent.
The 5 superheroes represent the main research lines of the Institute and inform us about new applications and products:
- Materials for sustainable energy, represented by "FotoEnergía"
- Nanostructured biomaterials, represented by "BioNanoCápsula"
- Molecular electronics, represented by "ElectroWoman"
- Superconducting materials, represented by "Superconductor"
- Oxides and magnetic materials, represented by "Magnon".
The five superheroes come in five panels, together with an explanation of the materials and their properties, and with real samples of the materials from the Institute.
The exhibition will be open until Friday, 22 November 2019 in the hall of the Library "Biblioteca Vapor Badia" (Sabadell).