We present the ICMAB Annual Report 2018! Enjoy the reading!
- A timeline with the activities performed during 2018, on the website and paper verison.
- Infographics to show clearly some of the ICMAB facts & figures
- Complete data regarding publications, theses, books, invited lectures, conferences attended, collaborations, invited seminars, patents, etc. on the website version.
- 44 amazing scientific highlights covering the 5 research lines at ICMAB.
- A section about RRI, including Gender Equality, Open Access and Ethics in research.
Some interesting facts about ICMAB during 2018:
- ICMAB researchers published a total of 226 publications, with an average impact factor of 6.30.
- A total of 14 PhD theses were defended.
- ICMAB researchers have collaborated in 10 scientific books
- 47 % of the PhD fellows and 52 % of the postdocs were from abroad.
- ICMAB budget was nearly of 14.7 M€.
- The ICMAB website received more than 1240,000 visits.
- Women at the ICMAB represent a 42 % of the total staff.
We hope you find this information useful and you can show it around!
Thanks to all the ICMAB staff, especially those who have participated in the elaboration of this Annual Report! We would like to specially thank Cristiano Matricardi for the cover image of the "Photonic Leaf"!
- Hits: 731