Take a look at the projects offered in the fields of Sustainable Energy Conversion and Storage, Superconductors for Emerging Technologies, Oxide for New Generation Electronics, and Bioactive Materials for Therapy and Diagnosis.
- Candidates should be ready to enter an official doctoral programme in September 2021 (under Spanish Law). By this time, they must have obtained a university degree and a master degree; or must hold an official university qualification from a country of the European Higher Education Area with a minimum of 300 ECTS of official university studies, of which at least 60 are at masters’ level.
- Candidates must have a strong commitment to scientific research and an excellent academic record.
- Candidates must have good working knowledge of English.
The predoctoral contract will be to carry out the doctoral thesis associated with a specific research project (see list below).
In this internal call, applications will be evaluated by ICMAB esearchers, according to the following criteria:
- The candidate's academic record. Score: from 0 to 40 points
- Suitability of the candidate for the research project. Score: from 0 to 60 points
How to apply
Application period: From 23 August 2021 to 1 October 2021.
- Personal data and CV
- Official documentation that certifies the complementary training couses, languages, collaboration scholarships, Erasmus, etc., that appears in the CV.
- Cover letter including: motivation for applying and naming 1 or 2 research projects (maximum), prioritized, from the list of projects below
- A copy of the Certified Academic Record, showing grades obtained: DEGREE AND MASTER records
The following projects are open for the PhD positions. Click on the project title to download the PDF document with the project and the job position descriptions.
Candidates should prioritize 1 or 2 in their application:
SUSTAINABLE ENERGY CONVERSION AND STORAGE SYSTEMS
IP: Alejandro GOÑI
SUPERCONDUCTING MATERIALS FOR EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
IP: Teresa PUIG
OXIDES FOR NEW-GENERATION ELECTRONICS
IP: Gervasi HERRANZ
BIOACTIVE MATERIALS FOR THERAPY AND DIAGNOSIS
IP: Imma RATERA
Feel free to contact our researchers if you would like to know more information about the projects. You can find their contact details in our "People" section of our website.