NANOMOL has extensive experience and recognized excellence in the synthesis, processing and study of molecular and polymeric materials with chemical, electronic, magnetic and biomedical properties. We continuously generate new knowledge in our basic and applied research projects on the micro and nanostructuring of molecular materials. We offer this knowledge to improve the properties of products manufactured in various sectors, such as chemical, pharmaceutical and electronic, thus helping to increase their added value. As a department, we are actively involved in the implementation of sustainable and cost-effective nanotechnology and technologies for the preparation of advanced functional molecular materials.
- General organization of the laboratory and ensuring its proper functioning.
- Product and small equipment orders.
- Contact suppliers and review basic laboratory stock.
- Calibration of small basic laboratory equipment.
- Qualification: Vocational Training Technician or Medium or Higher Degree Training Cycles, specialty in Chemistry or similar.
- Requested experience: Previous experience in chemical laboratory work will be valued.
- An organized, proactive person with a good predisposition to teamwork.
- Knowledge of laboratory management, calibration, monitoring of equipment and material consumables inventory and protocol development.
- Good skills in the maintenance and repair of materials and equipment.
- Basic knowledge of English and computer science at user level.
- Gross annual salary in the rank of laboratory assistant established by the CSIC.
- Start of contract: as soon as possible.
How to apply
- Brief cover letter including the applicant's experience.
- List of references with contact details.
Deadline for applications: The recruitment process will close when an appropriate candidate is found.
The Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC) is a multidisciplinary research center focused on cutting-edge research in functional advanced materials in the fields of ENERGY, ELECTRONICS, NANOMEDICINE and application fields yet to imagine.
The ICMAB is integrated within the Barcelona Nanocluster in Bellaterra (BNC-b), a research network that includes the UAB, the CSIC (ICMAB, IMB-CNM and ICN2) and IRTA, part of the UAB Research Park of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (PRUAB) and the ALBA Synchrotron. The BNC-b aims to share advanced scientific equipment and promote and disseminate nanoscience and nanotechnology.
The ICMAB offers a complete range of scientific services, including a 10,000 class cleanroom (the Nanoquim Platform) that are open to interested parties, whether these are academic or from industry, and it participates in all kinds of educational and promotional activities. Many ICMAB researchers teach at the UAB Master's degree in Nanotechnology and Materials Science and also on the UAB degree on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.