NANOMOL-BIO is devoted to the synthesis, physico-chemical characterization and development, up to pre-clinical regulatory phases, of molecular and polymeric (nano)materials for biomedical applications:
Molecular Materials for Therapy:
- Nanovesicles for drug delivery
- Nanostructured molecular materials for treatment & prevention of infections.
- Hierarchical nanoarchitectonic materials for regenerative medicine
- Nanostructured hydrogels for cancer immunotherapies
Molecular Materials for Diagnosis:
- Fluorescent nanovesicles and organic nanoparticles for sensing and bioimaging
- Radical dendrimers as MRI contrast agents
- Water-soluble gold NPs decorated with organic radicals for multimodal imaging.