Call for Abstracts for the European Conference on Boron Chemistry (EuroBoron9) in Barcelona
The European Conference on Boron Chemistry (EuroBoron) represents a forum where all aspects of Boron chemistry are discussed by scientists, both professionals and students.
The first EuroBoron was held in Platja d’Aro, in 1997, and has been held every three years since that first edition, going through Dinard, France (2001), Pruhonice, Czech Republic (2004), Bremen, Germany (2007), Radziejowice, Poland (2013), Suzdal, Russia (2016), and Montpellier, France (2019).
The upcoming edition EuroBoron9 will be celebrated in the Faculty of Philosophy and Arts/Faculty of Psychology of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), Barcelona, Spain, from 3 to 7 July, 2022.
Call for Abstracts
If you want to submit your abstract for this event, you have until 15 January 2022.
We encourage all students to contribute with an oral presentation. Please find the guidelines for abstract submission on the form platform.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent out on 15 February 2022, with a final program of the event available from 30 March 2022.
Local Organizing Committee
- Premios del congreso EuroBoron7
- The 9th Edition of the European Conference on Boron Chemistry (EuroBoron8) in Montpellier with the LMI group
- Clara Viñas and Francesc Teixidor speak on Boron anions to improve air quality
- Euroboron9 website
- Clara Viñas and Francesc Teixidor, co-authors of the book "Boron-Based Compounds: Potential and Emerging Applications in Medicine"
- The Periodic Table of Wiley Books includes the book "Boron-based compounds" edited by Clara Viñas